If you are a sucker for nail art, you will surely love these newly launched ‘Color show Go Graffiti’ collection of nail paints by Maybelline. For me, it’s the DIY factor which I love the most. While getting your nails done has its own charm, these paints makes it easy to experiment with designs and colors from the comfort of your home, not to mention its comparatively cheaper on your wallet.
Here are the nine shades/designs that have been launched. It’s great that they have launched three shades which can be layered over any color. you can mix and match them with the color of your choice and create personalized designs. They could also be worn on well buffed nails as a transparent coat to work.. Very chic and subtle.
- Blue Beats- Specks of blue (hexagons and circles) in black. This is ideal for a punk chic look.
- Blueberry Bombshell- Miniature green hexagons on sky blue. This is very summery with the two gorgeous shades of pastels in a bottle.
- Lucky Lavender- Specks of gold yellow on lavender. Very cute.
- Red Splatter- Red and black. if you want to go bold, this is your best bet.
- Unmellow Yellow- This is not my style and is my least favorite of the lot.
- Green Graffiti- Specks of blue and peach on green. I like the multi-color hue and the peach works.
Now comes the three of my favorite designs. I am in love with all of them and couldn’t resist buying them. They are transparent with miniature colored designs. You can wear it without any base and they will still look pretty.
- Pop goes my heart- It has very pretty hearts and red dots. Very cute.
- Flower Power- The floral trend is quite hot right now so what better way to style it than having small white flowers on your nails. I layered this on a hot pink shade. You can position the flowers on your nails with the help of a brush or a pair of tweezers for creating a pattern.
- Convenience of nail art from home
- The three transparent designs which are cute and great for experimentation
- Long lasting and the flowers/hearts/dots doesn’t get washed off
- Very Pretty and summery
What I don’t like:
- Could have got some more shapes apart from dots and hexagons
- Sometimes difficult to achieve an even look throughout
- Need to have more colors
Buy it here