Highlight and contour like a pro
Glossy, luminous skin is the current rage this season, both on or off the ramp. Dewy, sun kissed skin with a touch of highlighter can take your look from 1 to 10 in a jiffy and can work both for day and night. However if you think, it takes a lot of effort, then you can’t be more wrong. I have put together a guide on how to ace the look with just five products.
My finished look:
These are the products that I have used which work for me beautifully.
- Loreal Paris True Match Genius in gold Vanilla
- Nyx Conceal correct contour (light/clair)
- Nyx highlight and sculpt face duo visage
- Stila Sun bronzing powder
- Nyx wonder stick
- Start by applying Loreal Paris True Match Genius in gold Vanilla on well moisturised skin.
- Next blend in the Nyx concealer under your eyes to brighten them up. You can also apply on any marks or blemishes, and blend it for a flawless complexion.
- Next apply the highlighter end of the Nyx wonder stick between your eyebrows, under your eyes, on the cupids bow, jawline and bridge of the nose. Next, apply the contour end of the stick on your cheekbones and around the face. Dab and blend.
- For more definition, layer this with Nyx Conceal correct contour stick. (same technique)
- Swipe some Stila bronzing powder on your cheekbones for a finishing touch.